Real Estate & Appraiser Schools
As part of its role administering the Real Estate License Law and Appraisers Act, the Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisal Board is responsible for overseeing the education programs required of practitioners.
To fulfill this function, the Commission performs several duties including:
- Establishing the minimum standards by which an organization must achieve to become an approved school
- Reviewing applications and making determinations as to whether applicants meet the minimal standards
- Conducting periodic, on-site reviews of approved schools
- Defining the policies and procedures to administer an approved school
- Reviewing and approving course offerings
If you are interested in the requirements for opening a new Real Estate School, click here.
If you are interested in the requirements for opening a new Appraisers School, click here.
If you are already an approved school, click here to see a list of functions you can access through this website.