Create a Password for Online Services
You may find it helpful to print these instructions.
Follow these instructions the first time you use the program.
- Click on the Online Services System link located on the menu on the left side.
- Select Real Estate Firm (Company) .
- Enter the Firm's license number without the H or zeros at the beginning of the license number into the License Number/School Code box. Example: If the license number on your firm's certificate is H-02500, enter it as 2500.
- Leave the password box blank.
- Click the continue button.
- Enter the broker's last name as on file with the Commission.
- Enter the broker's social security number without any spaces or dashes.
- Select the broker's date of birth from the drop down boxes.
- Click the continue button.
The program will then compare the data you entered with the data on your record. If it does not match, you will receive the following message: **Verification incorrect. Please try again.** If it matches, the password page will display.
- Choose a password that will be used by all users for your firm. The password must be between 5 and 15 characters in length and is case sensitive. Do not include spaces or symbols.
- Following the above guidelines, enter a password in the firm password box, then re-enter the same password in the re-enter firm password box. Then click the continue button.
You will then need to create a user name and password for you, the broker. Only the broker's password will enable the transaction pages to change the firm's address, release agent(s) from the firm, add agent(s) to the firm, or register and/or close the firm's trust accounts.
- Enter your first name and last name in the appropriate boxes.
- Then choose and enter a username for yourself. The username must be at least 8 characters and is case sensitive.
- Then choose a password for yourself. The password must be between 5 and 15 characters in length and is also case sensitive. Do not use spaces or symbols. Enter the password in the User Password box, and then re-enter the same password in the Re-enter User password box. Then click the continue button.
This user name and password should be kept confidential. The Commission will view any transactions using this password as being either performed by, or with the broker's consent, and may subject the broker to disciplinary action, up to and including revocation of the firm and the broker's personal real estate license.
You will only have to follow steps 1 thru 14 the first time you access the program. Once the firm's password and the broker's username and passwords have been established, you will be able to access the firm online transactions program by selecting Real Estate Firm (Company) , and by entering the firm's license number and password in the appropriate boxes on the first page of the online transaction program.
The broker can add users to access the firm's status report. Accessing that report is useful in determining if a paper transaction submitted to the Commission for processing has been completed. For example, suppose that you have a potential new agent that must first be licensed by reciprocity. An additional user will be able to access the firm's status report which includes the list of agents assigned to the firm. Seconds after the license has been issued, the licensee's name will appear on that list.
The broker's password will display a Firm Menu with the following options:
- Change Address
- Trust Account Information
- Add/View Agents
- Status Report
- Enter Additional Users
- Login as a different user